The world's poor will be hit the hardest.
The number of Covid-19 infections in Africa and Asia is growing, and what our partners need to fight the virus, they do not have nearly enough of. A pandemic of this scale has the potential to completely devastate their health systems.
What’s more, lockdowns and travel restrictions have created an acute economic crisis. Too many of our partners have been forced to lay off staff, limiting their ability to treat even basic health needs.
Your gift today could help provide:
- Personal protective equipment, like masks and gloves
- Infection control training
- Nursing and other staff salaries to prevent layoffs
- Bleach and other cleaning fluid
You can make a life-saving difference.
With unanimous backing from our board of directors, we’ve launched a Covid-19 Emergency Response Fund. Our goal is to deliver support directly to our partner hospitals on the front lines.
- 100% of your gift—every penny—will go to our partners in Africa and Asia. All of our overhead costs will be covered by our rainy-day fund.
- The fund is separate from our fistula treatment program and will close when a vaccine becomes available.
100% of funds will go straight to the field.
Because of you, Fistula Foundation is in a strong position to help.
We work directly with vetted partner hospitals in more than twenty countries, led by trusted experts like Nobel laureate Dr. Denis Mukwege and legendary activist Edna Adan, both of whom we’ve worked with for over ten years.
These partners are thoroughly vetted. We know they use our money wisely. You can be confident that your gift will go straight into their capable hands.