You can make a secure, tax-deductible crypto donation using our Crypto Donation Utility. Visit our Cryptocurrency webpage for additional details and to get started.
We accept the following cryptocurrencies:
- Amp (AMP)
- Bitcoin (BTC)
- Ether (ETH)
- Litecoin (LTC)
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
- Zcash (ZEC)
- Gemini Dollar (GUSD)
- Basic Attention Token (BAT)
- Chainlink (LINK)
- Dai (DAI)
- Storj (STORJ)
- UMA (UMA)
- 0x (ZRX)
Fistula Foundation’s U.S. Tax Identification Number is 77-0547201.
For further inquiries, please contact Sajira The, Philanthropy Associate, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (408) 249-9596.
- If you need to update your credit card information or the amount of your monthly gift, you can do so by creating a new subscription— we’ll take care of removing the old information.
- Or please call our office at (408) 249-9596, and we will handle the changes on our end.
Fistula Foundation welcomes inquiries from professional advisers. We are eager to help you assist your clients in fulfilling their philanthropic plans.
- Fistula Foundation’s U.S. Tax Identification Number is 77-0547201.
- To send gifts of securities and/or arrange wire transfer gifts, please contact Kimberly Adinolfi, Director of Development for Fistula Foundation at email@example.com or (408) 249-9596.
- If you are an executor or an attorney representing an estate, please contact Kelly Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org or (408) 249-9596.
Fundraising is a great way to get involved with the fight against obstetric fistula. We’ve got lots of tips and resources available on our
You can change your credit card information or the amount of your monthly gift by creating a new subscription. We’ll take care of removing the old information.
If you do not want to update your information online, or have a question about your gift, please call our offices at (866) 756-3700 (toll free in the USA) or +1 (408) 249-9596, and we would be happy to help you in person. Or you may send an email to email@example.com
We are committed to providing you a safe means of communicating your sensitive information. Our website complies with industry standards for Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) data encryption to ensure your personal data is safely and securely transmitted across the web.
We do not share your contact information.
Online: You can easily make a donation online by visiting the Donate page on our website.
By Mail: Personal checks, cashier’s checks or money orders, made payable to Fistula Foundation, may be mailed to:
1922 The Alameda, Suite 302
San Jose, CA 95126
By Phone: Fistula Foundation accepts Visa, American Express, MasterCard and Discover.
Staff are available to take your call Monday – Friday, 9am to 5pm Pacific. Please call our office at:
- (866) 756-3700 (toll-free in the U.S.)
- +1 (408) 249-9596
If you are making a gift online by credit card, there is an option on our donation form to dedicate your gift in someone’s honor. If you check this box and tell us the person’s email address, we’ll send them an email letting them know about your gift.
Sorry, no. We understand your desire to find out more about your specific donation, but because of resource limitations, we are unable to keep photographs of each woman helped or to manage donor correspondence.