There are many ways to make a gift to Fistula Foundation. No matter how you give, you’re helping support a mission that transforms the lives of women suffering with obstetric fistula.
Online, Phone, and Mail: Donate when and where it’s convenient for you.
- Make a secure gift online. Donate now
- Call us: (408) 249-9596
- Mail your donation to:
1922 The Alameda, Suite 302
San Jose, CA 95126
Other Ways to Give
- Cryptocurrency: You can make a secure donation through our crypto partner, the Giving Block. See Cryptocurrency Donation
- Donor-advised Fund: You can directly recommend grants from your donor-advised fund using DAF Direct, a free and secure web payment platform. See DAF Gift
- Fundraise for Us: Use our toolkit to spread the word or set up your own personal fundraising page. See toolkit
- International Donors: We offer tax-deductible giving options for donors in Australia, Canada, and the U.K. Make an international gift
- Love a Sister: Directly fund one woman’s surgery with a single donation of $586 or a monthly donation of $49. Support one woman’s surgery
- Matching Gifts: Double your impact with a matching gift from your employer. See Employer Match
- Monthly Giving: Join our dedicated group of monthly supporters committed to making a difference. Sign up for monthly giving
- Planned Giving: Choosing to include Fistula Foundation in your estate planning is a selfless act of generosity. See Planned Giving
- Stock Gift: We’re able to accept donations of appreciated securities through the Depository Trust Company (DTC). See Stock Gift
You can send your personal checks, cashier’s checks, or money orders, made payable to Fistula Foundation, to the address below:
1922 The Alameda, Suite 302
San Jose, CA 95126
If you have any further questions, staff are available to take your call Monday – Friday, 9am to 5pm Pacific. Please call our office at:
- (866) 756-3700 (toll-free in the U.S.)
- +1 (408) 249-9596
Fistula Foundation’s U.S. Tax Identification Number is 77-0547201.
For further inquiries, please contact Sajira The, Philanthropy Associate, at email@example.com or (408) 249-9596.
- If you need to update your credit card information or the amount of your monthly gift, you can do so by creating a new subscription— we’ll take care of removing the old information.
- Or please call our office at (408) 249-9596, and we will handle the changes on our end.
Absolutely! Fistula Foundation is a registered 501(c)3 in the United States. Click here to view our official letter stating our tax-exempt status.
Supporters in the UK and Australia can provide tax-exempt gifts through the following Fistula Foundation’s The Life You Can Save web pages:
Supporters in Canada can make tax-exempt gifts through Fistula Foundation’s RC Forward web page.
If you are making a gift online by credit card, there is an option on our donation form to dedicate your gift in someone’s honor. If you check this box and tell us the person’s email address, we’ll send them an email letting them know about your gift. We will only use the email provided to notify the person of your gift.
Fistula Foundation welcomes inquiries from professional advisers. We are eager to help you assist your clients in fulfilling their philanthropic plans.
- Fistula Foundation’s U.S. Tax Identification Number is 77-0547201.
- To send gifts of securities and/or arrange wire transfer gifts, please contact Kimberly Adinolfi, Director of Development for Fistula Foundation at firstname.lastname@example.org or (408) 249-9596.
- If you are an executor or an attorney representing an estate, please contact Kelly Anderson at email@example.com or (408) 249-9596.
Fundraising is a great way to get involved with the fight against obstetric fistula. We’ve got lots of tips and resources available on our
For more information about hosting a fundraiser, please reach out to our Donor Relations Manager, Sajira The, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
While we understand your desire to find out more about your specific donation, we are limited in resources and are unable to keep photographs of each woman who have received surgery.
If you’d like to learn more about the impact of your gift, please reach out to our Donor Relations Manager, Sajira The, at email@example.com .
We are committed to providing you a safe means of communicating your sensitive information. Our website complies with industry standards for Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) data encryption to ensure your personal data is safely and securely transmitted across the web.
We do not share your contact information.